• The Boutique Manager will support the Sales Director in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations, marketing, and merchandise team members to meet and/or exceed sales plans and elevate the Al Zain boutique experience.
• The Al Zain Boutique Manager Will assume full accountability for the boutique and the staff.
• The Al Zain Boutique Manager must be a dynamic, detailed, and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients.
• The Al Zain Boutique Manager is a mentor, a coach, and who is passionate about the Guest Experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A college/university degree in Sales/Marketing Management.
• Minimum 3 years of luxury retail store management experience.
• Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
• Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.