Return And Exchange
THINGS WE MUST CONSIDER
We offer returns or exchanges on selected item purchased through Al Zain website. Item must be returned to us within 15 days from the date of delivery. Return item must be unworn, in original condition, must be in sealed with packaging, accompanied by product certificate, and original invoice. Refund or exchange will be process after we receive the item and review by quality control check personnel within 3-5? working days excluding holidays. Return items are subjected to have 15% re-stocking fee from the original price of purchased jewellery. While exchange policy will be review upon the quality control check before the replacement of item, exchange fee is depends upon the situation—————if customer fault or company. We always uphold the integrity as service attitude, adhere to customer-oriented, to make “100% Customer Satisfaction” as the ultimate goal. We seriously take care of each after-sale problem, and deal with every detail. If you are not satisfied with the handling of the after-sale problem, you can directly contact to our customer service representative to work it out with you. (click here)
AL ZAIN HEAD OFFICE
YATEEM CENTER, BAHRAIN
TEL NO: +973 1758 2232
9:00AM – 5:00PM
PRODUCT WILL BE ACCEPTED RETURN AND EXCHANGE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET
- Product quality problems
- Spare parts damaged
- Color faded
- Defects in workmanship etc;
PRODUCT WON`T BE ACCEPTED RETURN AND EXCHANGE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS HAVE EXISTED
- Product without any quality problems, buyer dissatisfies with the design or style of product.
- Wrong sizing of item. (Click here)
- Reasons to be delay the product, ex. Shipping delay problem
- Resizing of item coated with full designs
GCC RETURN & EXCHANGE
STEP1 – Download the return form application (click here) —— (form) complete the details and place the item(s) in original packaging. Make sure that before you enclose and seal the items, the packaging is complete with original invoices and certificates. And send it before 15 days from the date of delivery.
STEP2 – Ship the item with return label. Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package.
STEP3 – Once we received and approved the item, you will receive an email confirmation and your purchase will be refunded against the payment method originally used. It may take 3-5 working days.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN & EXCHANGE
You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us. You will be the exporter from the destination country. ------------------------
- All items in sale and discount codes are not eligible for refund and exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchased item for an alternative one, please email us at alzain.com, alternatively you can contact us to our chat room located at the bottom of this website, serves you Sunday-Thursday at 9:00AM-5:00PM. To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure detailed above. In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled thru emails or chat, we reserve the right to charge additional cost of recovery of the item(s).
RETURNING FAULT ITEMS
RECEIVING A REFUND
BOUTIQUE EXCHANGE POLICY
Only applicable to Al Zain Jewellery products with Original Invoice or Proof of Purchase
(Conditions apply to all)
Within 30 days of Purchase
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery, or for a gift voucher equal to the invoiced amount of the jewelry item.
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond jewellery. Exchange value will be calculated at the prevailing price of Gold, after the deduction of making charge and stone the value.
Can be exchanged for Diamond jewellery or for a Gift Voucher equal to the invoiced amount of the jewellery item.
Can be exchanged to new Diamond jewellery and will be valued for upgrade according to market value of the material content. The value of the new diamond jewellery selected should exceed the amount offered for the old jewellery.
1. Jewellery for exchange with 30 days must be in original purchase condition and display no evidence of usage.
2. Jewellery can be exchanged only once within the 30day time period from the original date of purchase.
3. Exchange of jewellery is permitted only upon presentation of the original Al Zain purchase Invoice or a proof of purchase.
4. Verification and valuation of jewellery for exchange or refund might take up to 4 weeks.
5. Gold jewelllery can be exchanged either for gold and diamond jewellery.
6. A refund is applicable within 15 days if a manufacturing defect is evident.
7. Al Zain jewellery (Exchange policy) does not apply to custom-made jewellery.
8. Jewellery can be exchanged only in the same country of purchase.
9. Conditions may vary from country to country.